The Commission on Elections announces the adoption of Automated Election System Modified Postal Voting in the following Philippine Diplomatic Posts for purposes of the April 9, 2016 to May 9, 2016 overseas voting period:
United State of America
1. Philippine Embassy Washington
2. Philippine Consulate General New York
3. Philippine Consulate General Chicago
4. Philippine Consulate General Los Angeles
5. Philippine Consulate General San Francisco
6. Philippine Consulate General Honolulu
7. Philippine Consulate General Agana
1. Philippine Embassy London
2. Philippine Embassy Madrid
3. Philippine Embassy Rome
4. Philippine Consulate General Milan
1. Philippine Embassy Tokyo
2. Philippines Consulate General Osaka
3. Philippine Embassy Seoul
4. Philippine Embassy Singapore
All registered overseas voters who desire to receive their ballots through mail are requestedto submit to the Special Ballot Reception and Custody Group (SBRCG) of their respective Posts their request on or before April 22, 2016.
All requests to mail the ballots filed after April 22, 2016 shall no longer be entertained.However, registered overseas voters may proceed to their respective Embassy or Consulate General to vote in person until 09 May 2016, 1900H (Philippine Time).
For more information, kindly visit the website of the Post where you are registered as overseas voter, or www.comelec.gov.ph or www.dfa-oavs.gov.ph.
Click on the image below for more details on how to vote.